Black Mountain recently teamed up with Zephyr, a well-known headwear company out of Colorado, to bring our beloved Jeep community a hat that screams quality and style. We didn't just design this hat, we carefully crafted it from the ground up – from the color of the stitching to the number of panels of the crown, we took great care in the details of this cap. We don't just want you to wear it, we want it to suit you and fit your style while cruising the highways or ripping up the rocks and trails.
Each flat-billed Woodland Camo cap has a completely original pattern different from the other. The embroidery of the Signature Black Mountain logo on the front is modestly puffed out far enough that it quite literally casts it's own shadow. The rear of the hat is a deep black mesh material that allows air to flow throughout the hat making it perfect for those hotter days with the top of the Jeep off. For a pop of contrast we added "Life Rocks" in the back in an arc'd typeface along with the modest placement of the Zephyr 'Z' above the left ear.
Plain and simple, you will not be dissapointed with this finely-tuned, original SnapBack from Black Mountain.
• Original Woodland Camo pattern unique to each hat
• Puffed Signature Black Mountain embroidered logo with a grey stitched stroke
• Deep black cloth flat-billed design
• Black mesh improves air flow
• Easily adjustable and comfortable SnapBack
• Arc'd "Life Rocks" typeface on the back
• Made by Zephyr, a respected headwear manufacturer