Garvin Industries Expedition Roof Rack for Wrangler 2dr
Regular price (ex. VAT)
Garvin Wilderness Expedition Racks are designed to carry your supplies wherever your Jeep takes you. The rack is designed to work with both hard and soft tops. The racks mount securely to the front windscreen brackets and to the rear body of the Jeep in two locations. Drilling of the body is required for installation. The Expedition Rack can hold up to 300 lbs off-road or on road. Our specially engineered tilting feature allows you to raise the unloaded rack for lowering or raising the soft top. Rack is 54"W by 72"L and has 4"H sides. Fits 2007-current Jeep JK Wrangler, 2-Door.
- Rack Dimensions: 54"W by 72"L by 4"H
- Will safely hold up to 300 lbs off road and 500 lbs static weight
- Rack can be tilted to raise or lower the soft top
- Factory hard-top front sections can be removed without tilting the rack
- Minor drilling required for installation